What happens when you have a question about your health, and you’re not sure who to ask?
You’ve seen those internet programs that promise to get you healthy with one ‘weird tip’ or the e-courses that claim to make you an expert in six short lessons. You may have even signed up for one or more of them, and was disappointed when it didn’t fit your situation.
But right now, you just want some research-backed answers that you can believe are safe, solutions that fit with your lifestyle, and advice that makes more sense for you than the off-the-shelf programs that are all over the internet.
Any of these sound familiar?
- You’ve tried asking your doctor, and you got the run around, or a prescription for pills you don’t really want
- You searched the internet and found some interesting information that you aren’t sure you can trust
- You have cobbled together a bunch of supplements and recommendations and you aren’t seeing real improvement
- You are embarrassed about your situation and don’t want to bring it up with someone you know
- You have one of those questions that you wouldn’t dare ask your friends or family.
I totally get it. When I was trying to figure out my diagnosis, I did all of those things, too.
I just wanted to talk to someone who didn’t think I was crazy, and who could point me in a direction that made sense. My herbalist was the key to discovering the path that ultimately helped me get well again. Read more about my story to get the details on how I arrived here.
That’s why I offer Individual Sessions.
These sessions are about you, figuring out what's going on. You're not ready to commit to a long term program, but you know you need to try something different. You want to take one or maybe two steps forward - not redesign your whole health strategy.
- Your health, the health of someone in your family
- A question about herbal or natural remedies you’re interested in trying
- Info on herb-drug interactions or side effects of an herbal treatment
- Found a new ‘amazing’ supplement? Get the inside scoop on whether it’s truly awesome
- Had a prior appointment with me and need a follow up? This is the time!
When we’re all done with our conversation, I’ll send you a link to the audio recording of your session. You can download it and listen again to capture anything you might have missed. This is great because you don’t have to scribble furiously to capture notes – you can be fully present and engaged as we talk. That means you’ll ask better questions, get better answers, and feel more confident implementing any strategies we discuss in our call.
Just so we're clear, these appointments are not designed to fully resolve your complex situation. It's not a substitute for a full health assessment and analysis. If you feel you need more support, I encourage you to investigate my Health Strategy sessions.
There’s a lot of noise out there about health, chronic illness, and natural approaches to wellness. It can be hard to separate the sales-speak and promises from the reality. Without a guide to point me in a better direction, I’d still be spinning around looking for answers and trying the next amazing supplement (without any real benefits).
Individual sessions are $100 for 60 minutes and $75 for 30 minutes. Session bundles are also available.
For information about individual sessions, please contact me. I'll send you the details on bundle pricing and a scheduling link.