You don’t need to be frustrated over your lab results coming back ‘normal’ when you know that something’s not right.
There’s nothing more irritating than going to your doctor with serious symptoms like fatigue, headaches, digestive troubles, and depression and finding out that ‘your lab results are normal’ and ‘there’s nothing we can do, but take this antidepressant and you’ll be happier.’ Makes you want to bang your head on the wall.
Let me share a secret with you… your lab results are holding some important information. Information that can help identify nutrient deficiencies, digestive function, and immune function. Armed with this information you have the power to make changes to your diet, your lifestyle, and your health to return your body to optimal function.
You know there’s something out of balance, because you’re sensitive to the subtle shifts in your own body. Even if your doctor doesn’t agree that there’s something wrong, you know you need to do something differently. You already know so much about your body and how it works – now you just need to understand the hidden secrets in your lab results.
- an expert to teach you how to interpret your lab test results
- an herbalist and functional health pro who can share a holistic approach to your health, with suggestions for supplements, diet changes, and habit changes that shift your health from okay to awesome
- a trusted guide to answer your questions and listen to your concerns (and promise to never be condescending or dismissive)
I’m giving you priority email access for 14 days after your session. Use that time to ask any questions that come up as you start digging deep into your lab results or as you try out some changes to your diet and lifestyle. Ask about supplements, nutrient levels in foods, or other healthy habit changes you might want to make. Or, just use it to vent about how frustrated you are that it took so long to get these answers.
Are you ready to open the door to understanding your body on a deeper level?
The Personal Lab Review is for a person who is
- ready to be more involved in your health, to learn what’s going on in your body, and feel like you’re more in control of your symptoms, then the Personal Lab Review is going to give you the tools you need.
- curious to learn what your doctor didn’t tell you, then the Personal Lab Review will uncover the secrets in your lab tests.
- wondering about what kind of supplements would help you the most, then The Personal Lab Review will identify the key nutrients that will improve your health.
How does this work?
First, schedule your review session with me. Plan on an hour, although sometimes we run a few minutes longer.
fter I get your session request, I’ll send you a link to a secure email system so you can email me your lab results. I’ll need at least 48 hours to review them prior to our Personal Lab Review.
At our scheduled session time, we’ll both dial into a conference line or set up a Skype call and have a delightful conversation about your lab results and what they mean for updating your health habits. Right before this call, I’ll send you your Functional Bloodwork Interpretation so we can both see the same information.
After our session, I’ll send you a link to our recorded call and the priority email address to reach me with any questions about your Personal Lab Review.
Hello! I’m Lisa. I’m an herbalist and holistic health professional with a focus on women who don't have time to feel sick and tired. What I see most often with my clients is that they know something isn’t right – they’re tired, achy, cranky, mentally foggy, and gassy. They didn’t feel this way before, but recently, it’s like they’re always out of it. They visit their doctor, because that’s what they are trained to do. The doctor does a few tests and tells them they’re just getting older or that it’s because they’re being too picky about their health. It’s disheartening and disappointing, and most of all, dis-empowering. They go home and sink even deeper into the apathy and despondency and start to believe that maybe the doctors are right.
My goal is to give you the knowledge to take command of your health; to empower you to recognize the symptoms of imbalance and nourish your body in a way that builds resilience, strengthens your intuition, and supports your body, mind, and soul.
The first step in recovering your health is knowledge. Our educational system is great at giving us a big-picture overview of how the body works. We have a general idea of what we need to nourish ourselves, but most of us never get the kind of detailed information on how the biochemistry of our body can have dramatic impacts on how we feel. My passion is in educating people about how the body works. It’s fascinating, and oh, so important.
I’m a spaceship builder, an herbalist, and an English major. It might seem that I’ve had a hard time making up my mind what I wanted to be when I grew up. But here’s the awesome part about that. I understand complex systems like rockets and the human body, I understand how different plant chemicals and nutrients affect the body, and I am an expert communicator.
My superpower is explaining complex systems in a way that makes sense.
FAQsWhat lab test results do I need to send you?
You need to have some lab results that are less than 3 months old. I’ll review your CBC, metabolic panel (or sometimes called blood chemistry panel), and thyroid panel if you have it. If you don’t have recent lab results, you can add a lab test in as an option to your Personal Lab Review.Do I need to have all of these labs to get a Personal Lab Review?
No. Your Personal Lab Review is valuable information whether you have one, two, or all three of these test results.What do I get again?
- The complete Insider’s Guide to Lab Test Results with a description of the tests in the CBC, Metabolic Panel, and Thyroid Panel, along with the ideal ranges for each test.
- Your personalized Functional Bloodwork Interpretation that explains where your results line up with the ideal range and some possible explanations for why they are high or low
- Sixty minutes of one-on-one time by telephone or video chat to go over your Functional Bloodwork Interpretation to share insights and information you can use to adjust your health strategy
- A downloadable recording of our conversation that you can replay whenever you want to remember key parts of our discussion
- The bonus 14 day email access for questions that come up as you start to really understand your results and make better choices about your health
That’s completely up to you. Many of my clients use this as a way to fine tune their supplements and diet to address any nutrient deficiencies or organ dysfunction. Some clients use this as motivation to make some changes to their diet and habits. Clients who are ready to take their health to the next level will schedule an Initial Consultation with me to review their complete health history and get a personalized Healing Strategy to guide their new healthy lifestyle.What makes you qualified to do this?
I'm a master herbalist and aromatherapist. I've been trained at the graduate level in functional bloodwork interpretation, as well as clinical nutrition and chronic illness. I'm not a doctor, so I can't diagnose or treat illness, but I can certainly offer you my insights and experience from working with dozens of clients and participating in continuing herbal education. I've been studying and using these skills for years, and use these key measures when working with my Deeply Rooted clients.How secure is my information?
We’ll use a secure file upload that encrypts your lab results and your Functional Bloodwork Interpretation, so you don’t need to worry about sensitive information falling into the wrong hands.